412.261.1600 x 215
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/63130/domains/leechtishman.com/html/wp-content/themes/Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl/lawyers-template.php:14) in /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/63130/domains/leechtishman.com/html/wp-content/themes/Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl/lawyers-template.php on line 160
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/63130/domains/leechtishman.com/html/wp-content/themes/Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl/lawyers-template.php:14) in /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/63130/domains/leechtishman.com/html/wp-content/themes/Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl/lawyers-template.php on line 160
Kaylyn Boca is a Partner with the Real Estate and Corporate Practice Groups. She has a wealth of experience handling a variety of corporate and real estate matters for clients.
During the course of her career, Kaylyn has focused her practice in the area of commercial real estate. She represents purchasers, sellers, landlords, tenants, secured lenders and borrowers in a wide range of transactions including commercial real estate acquisitions, sales, loans, leases, restructurings, development projects, sale-leasebacks and other real estate transactions. Kaylyn has also represented clients in the creation of condominium developments and planned community developments as well as numerous commercial financing transactions, including loans through various state funding programs such as Building PA, Business in Our Sites, Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund, Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority and the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.
Some of Kaylyn’s representative transactions include:
- Borrower representation in $4.7M Machinery and Equipment Loan Fund loan from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Developer representation in numerous residential and commercial condominium and planned communities
- Developer representation in multi-phase 31 unit residential development on a brownfield site
- Developer representation in mixed-use development project through site acquisition and construction financing to sale or lease of parcels
- Seller/Tenant representation in sale-leaseback of multi-site industrial facilities
- Tenant representation in long-term, build-to-suit lease for industrial facility
Kaylyn’s corporate experience includes handling a variety of business transactions involving business formation and entity selection, mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, corporate governance and commercial contracts.
J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
B.A., Youngstown State University